Ze Kulit

Friday, May 22, 2009

This post is going to be about Mr Ze Kulit. Who also happens to be baby Chung.

Ze Kulit is now 14.5 years old and has been quite bummed lately because a friend of his said he looks like their mandarin teacher.

Ze Kulit has also recently developed great hots for Ms Plastic, Katrina Darrell.

Ze Kulit has the second fairest skin, after Kacheek Seek.

Ze Kulit does very well at school.

Ze Kulit doesn't sing.

Ze Kulit is always comparing heights with me.

Ze Kulit used to be very cute and chubby.




Ze kulit (pronounced ze-coo-leh)

Next post - Ze Brush.

5 comments:

tikiyong said...

Scott's so cute!! You didn't quite explain how he got the name "Ze Kulit", though.. Wonder why.

Kelly said...

I don't know really. My brothers have a weird way of giving names to everything. Like Sean's Ze Brush because his hair's like a brush(i think). n my mom's Ze Beast because she rules the house and them. hahaha.
N apparently I'm Ze Pimpo. How that came about i hv no clue lol.

tikiyong said...

Pimpo as in pimples?

Kelly said...

Actually, it's like the pimp I think.lol

tikiyong said...

Haha. The big sister AND pimp of the Chungs. Funny they haven't allocated your dad a nickname yet.

Post a Comment

If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)

Love
Kelly.