Urggh. I feel like my head is about to crack. This is too much. I need to go on a vacation. I need to get away for a while. Daddy said he could take me up to Cameron Highlands for a weekend getaway, so I could clear my mind a bit. But took it back as soon as we found out my brothers are going to have their exams next week.
Well, there goes my much-needed vaca. :(
I can't believe I just realised how crazy A-Levels can be. It is so SPM-ish. I don't know how people can actually retake AS subjects together with their A2. The workload is literally nuts, really. Anyway, as for me, I'm just glad I'm almost at the end of it. I can almost see the light already! Uni life'd better not be like this. After all, it's the only thing which is driving me to carry on with my revisions right now.
Life, so not happening right now.
PS - I just came up with a list of After Exams Must-Do's, which, up till now Thanesyah being the only one allowed to read. Reading it makes me want to cry omg!! I can't wait for the exams to finish. Oh and Ching, don't worry you'll get to read it too. That's if you cancel your flight back to Miri! Haha.
On The Verge
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Posted by Kelly at 10:10 PM



0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)
Love
Kelly.