Goldney Hall, Bristol

Friday, May 1, 2009

This is the very famous and magnificent Goldney hall. If I get lucky, I'll get to live here when I go to Bristol. It's an incredibly beautiful place. Every Bristolian I know speaks highly of it. Which explains why it's the one of the most competitive student halls every year.


Imagine waking up to that everyday. Wicked!

Just like where I dream to get married someday. The place is so pretty!

I think I already know what to put in my accomodation letter application. :-D

3 comments:

tikiyong said...

OMG that's AWESOME........

Kelly said...

yeah it's definitely something eh..heh
so have you checked out the accomodation at warwick yet? last i read, we'd be something like 2 hours away. or was it 1.5?

not sure bout you but i'm trying to get all my bearings right first before i go..haha!

tikiyong said...

Haha. Yeah. I think it's about that. Or would it cooler if we meet in London sometimes too? It's roughly about the same distance. I'm gonna confirm my Warwick soon, and I've roughly got an idea which accommodation to apply. It doesn't really matter much for me, though. So long I've got a roof above my head and a place to cook - yes, can't believe I'll be cooking... HAHA.

Post a Comment

If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)

Love
Kelly.