definitely.now this, is what i call oscar material.
I have the Book! :D
I wanna watch the Reader! From the reviews, it was definitely a good show. Plus, Kate Winslet won best Actress. Have you watched Milk?
er nope. why is it good?
agh i wanna watch the reader too! it's the only one of the five movies nominated for best picture which i haven't watched! still waiting for it to finish downloading.
Heard so. Ask Jebat. We spent a lot of time talking about the Oscar nominations the other day during Moral Studies...
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)LoveKelly.
5 comments:
I have the Book! :D
I wanna watch the Reader! From the reviews, it was definitely a good show. Plus, Kate Winslet won best Actress. Have you watched Milk?
er nope. why is it good?
agh i wanna watch the reader too! it's the only one of the five movies nominated for best picture which i haven't watched! still waiting for it to finish downloading.
Heard so. Ask Jebat. We spent a lot of time talking about the Oscar nominations the other day during Moral Studies...
Post a Comment
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)
Love
Kelly.