from gloucestershire. (or should i say england?)uni applications!
I got one of those, too! I see they've addressed the letter to Ms. KKL Chung.They nearly went into the bin. Mom didn't know who Mr. P T Yong was, until she saw it was from UCAS!
Haha that would've been suicidal man..and funny.
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)LoveKelly.
2 comments:
I got one of those, too! I see they've addressed the letter to Ms. KKL Chung.
They nearly went into the bin. Mom didn't know who Mr. P T Yong was, until she saw it was from UCAS!
Haha that would've been suicidal man..and funny.
Post a Comment
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)
Love
Kelly.