If chong wei wins tomorrow, the government had better declare a week long public holiday..
COME ON CHONG WEI!! please smash that dragon-ball-look-alike lin dan into a pulp!!
Go MALAYSIA!!!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Posted by Kelly at 9:43 PM
If chong wei wins tomorrow, the government had better declare a week long public holiday..
COME ON CHONG WEI!! please smash that dragon-ball-look-alike lin dan into a pulp!!
Posted by Kelly at 9:43 PM
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
4 comments:
kelly! where r u???
hey anusha don't worry im still alive!!
im just trying to survive this last week of exams..
Aah.. I see you've added the Meditation.. Fantastic. I love it. You do know what good music is, don't you?
haha. bumping into you the other day is proof enough that you are alive :p
Post a Comment
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)
Love
Kelly.