2 days ago, pretty much right after my trials, i caught a glimpse of my little brother making a father's day card for his moral project. said it's for 5 marks. so he got my dad to draw homer and bart simpson on the front cover. i, who honestly can't remember the last time i held a drawing pencil found it more than adorable, so i too started searching for pictures of the simpsons on the web. the result? an inevitable 2 long nights of non-stop drawing and painting.
here're what my drawings look like now :-p
omg look it's lisa!
and there's bart..
and finally the simpsons as a happy family out on a picnic. :)
quite naturally, i ended up painting my brother's card as well. he came home from school today telling me how it managed to catch his teacher's attention and how it was the only card that she showed off to the entire class.;p
quite the artist, am i not?



1 comments:
That's not bad! Gosh, I really miss the days when I used to do art. I really envy my sister now - she gets to spend so much time on art homework, and they always turn out so good...
Oh well, I guess the camera will never quite replace the joy from the innocence of a paintbrush.
Post a Comment
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)
Love
Kelly.