let's put a smile on that face...
HEATH WHY ARE U SO DAMN COOL??
It's a big pity that we lost Heath. I mean, simply brilliant acting. You've watched The Dark Night?
you bet i have ;)
i hate that he's gone :( he's fantastic. quite good-looking too! (not here, obviously.) :D say hi to your folks for me.E
he was awesome! he deserves dat oscar, no?
will do! say hi to yrs for me too:D yeap he was absolutely fantastic from the beginning and im sad that he's gone too..
oh yes DEFINITELY anusha.. i think he deserves 2!:)
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)LoveKelly.
6 comments:
It's a big pity that we lost Heath. I mean, simply brilliant acting. You've watched The Dark Night?
you bet i have ;)
i hate that he's gone :( he's fantastic. quite good-looking too! (not here, obviously.) :D say hi to your folks for me.
E
he was awesome! he deserves dat oscar, no?
will do! say hi to yrs for me too:D
yeap he was absolutely fantastic from the beginning and im sad that he's gone too..
oh yes DEFINITELY anusha.. i think he deserves 2!:)
Post a Comment
If you have anything to ask or say, please do not hesitate to do so. I'll try my best to give an answer if i can ;)
Love
Kelly.